From "The Overworked Mom's Stress Free HomeKeeping" by Laura Dellutri
- 5 lbs. chicken breast, fresh or thawed, browned
- 2 16-oz. cans pineapple slices, drained
- 2 15-oz. cans mandarin orange slices, drained
- 1 16-oz. jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/4 c. cornstarch
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 1.5-oz. package any brand stir-fry seasoning mix, prepared as directed.
Combine chicken breast and fruit in large bowl. Combine dry ingredients in crock-pot, and then add chicken and fruit. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or high for 3 hours.
NOTE: This recipe serves 6-8 and can be prepared in crock-pots that hold anywhere from 3-l/2 to 5 quarts. Cooking time may vary according to your preferences regarding the texture of the food.